Last 24h Price
Volume (-) - -
Exchange Litecoin with eToroX – powerful, hi-tech & regulated
eToroX, part of the well-known eToro Group, builds a bridge between the traditional finance market and the blockchain revolution. eToroX allows you to convert and buy or sell LTC for other crypto assets and stablecoins, such as GoldX, USDX and more. Furthermore, users will find Litecoin exchange fees are highly competitive on the eToroX exchange.
Trade Litecoin with eToroX
- Trade LTC against an expanding list of digital assets including GBPX, USDX, EURX, BTC and more
- Buy, sell and exchange Litecoin 24/7
- Enjoy cutting-edge technology and outstanding security
Understand Litecoin and its place in history
Litecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in existence. It was created in 2011 by developer Charlie Lee, who after some time left Litecoin to join Coinbase and returned a year later. Just two years after its creation Litecoin saw a market cap of over $1 billion.
Over time, as crypto assets are more readily accepted as payment methods and their rates gain stability, several of them, potentially Litecoin among them will stand out as the standard bearer currencies of the digital world. Here’s why:
- Market Liquidity – There are a lot more Litecoins than bitcoins available for mining, which brings an increased market liquidity
- Flexibility – Fans of LTC believe the development team is more ready to test out new code as they have proven in the past
- Mining Fans of Litecoin believe the mining system for LTC to be a fairer model than BTC
Discover more about trading LTC
Unlike traditional currencies, the amount of Litecoins in circulation is fixed. There will only ever be 84 million Litecoins and not one more. Litecoins are made through a process called mining, which refers to processing a long list of Litecoin transactions. Following the mining process, a block is produced, which is effectively a long list of the most recent Litecoin transactions that have taken place across the world. Each block can be seen by any miner that wants to see it. Once a miner has seen and verified it, the block links onto the chain, which serves as a huge ledger record of every single transaction ever made with Litecoin.
The above content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial or any other type of advice. All trading involves risk of capital loss. Digital Assets trading also involves additional special risks not generally shared with official currencies, goods or commodities. For more information on the risks please refer to our Risk Disclaimer.